Heating Service & Repair
Cooling Service & Repair
Air Quality Service & Repair
Sign Up for Blue Ribbon Service
Why Should You Have Us Seal Your Ducts?
- We test the system before and after we seal, showing you the results
- Most homes have an average of 20-40% leakage
- Leaks are a waste of energy
- Leaks force contaminated air into your home drawing dirt, dust, and other contaminates into the air you breathe
- With leaks, air is not delivered into the space that it was designed to
- Sealing will save money on energy bills
- Sealing makes the home more comfortable
- System run times are shorter because air isn’t leaking out. Home gets to temp faster.
- Sealing saves money and energy
- Lengthens the life of the system because it doesn’t run as much
- Recycles clean air in the home which does a better job filtering.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing
“Energy 100” Award – U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
The Aeroseal process has recently won the “Energy 100” award from the U. S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal Duct Sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency started.
The Aeroseal air duct sealing system uses a simple two-step process: Diagnose and Seal. When the diagnosis is complete you will receive a list of recommendations for saving money, improving your home’s air quality, and improving the overall indoor comfort of your home. Sealing the entire duct system in your home requires only 4-8 hours. You will immediately receive energy savings and a noticeable improvement in home comfort. The Aeroseal duct sealing system effectively seals you home’s ductwork from the inside by using UL tested and approved sealing material. It’s clean, safe, and guaranteed for 10 years.
Western Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be the only vendor in the area to use:
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!