Heating Service & Repair
Cooling Service & Repair
Air Quality Service & Repair
Sign Up for Blue Ribbon Service
Why Should You Have Us Seal Your Ducts?
- We test the system before and after we seal, showing you the results
- Most homes have an average of 20-40% leakage
- Leaks are a waste of energy
- Leaks force contaminated air into your home drawing dirt, dust, and other contaminates into the air you breathe
- With leaks, air is not delivered into the space that it was designed to
- Sealing will save money on energy bills
- Sealing makes the home more comfortable
- System run times are shorter because air isn’t leaking out. Home gets to temp faster.
- Sealing saves money and energy
- Lengthens the life of the system because it doesn’t run as much
- Recycles clean air in the home which does a better job filtering.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing
“Energy 100” Award – U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
The Aeroseal process has recently won the “Energy 100” award from the U. S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal Duct Sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency started.
The Aeroseal air duct sealing system uses a simple two-step process: Diagnose and Seal. When the diagnosis is complete you will receive a list of recommendations for saving money, improving your home’s air quality, and improving the overall indoor comfort of your home. Sealing the entire duct system in your home requires only 4-8 hours. You will immediately receive energy savings and a noticeable improvement in home comfort. The Aeroseal duct sealing system effectively seals you home’s ductwork from the inside by using UL tested and approved sealing material. It’s clean, safe, and guaranteed for 10 years.
Western Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be the only vendor in the area to use:
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!