Heating Service & Repair
Cooling Service & Repair
Air Quality Service & Repair
Sign Up for Blue Ribbon Service
Why Should You Have Us Seal Your Ducts?
- We test the system before and after we seal, showing you the results
- Most homes have an average of 20-40% leakage
- Leaks are a waste of energy
- Leaks force contaminated air into your home drawing dirt, dust, and other contaminates into the air you breathe
- With leaks, air is not delivered into the space that it was designed to
- Sealing will save money on energy bills
- Sealing makes the home more comfortable
- System run times are shorter because air isn’t leaking out. Home gets to temp faster.
- Sealing saves money and energy
- Lengthens the life of the system because it doesn’t run as much
- Recycles clean air in the home which does a better job filtering.
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!