Reasons To Have Us Install A New Water Heater
- Upgrade your water heater to meet the demand of your growing family
- Average water heater life is 10-12 years. Many home owners do not know when theirs was installed
- Water heaters become warn over time making leaks more likely with age. Cracks in your water heater can cause flooding and even permanent, expensive damage
- High efficiency water heaters are proven to save energy thereby saving you money on utility bills. Go green!
The Difference Between Us And The Big Box Stores
- While buying a water heater from a super store may save some money at first, it could cost you in the long run
- Big box stores find the cheapest, most available installer to send into your home. Western Heating stands behind trusted credentials,the highest level of service values, and years of experience
- Your purchase with Western Heating keeps our local economy strong. Our family owned business has been part of the Treasure Valley since 1967
- Each of our jobs are permitted and pass county, city, and state inspections while many less qualified outfits may neglect this legal step
- If you were ever to encounter a problem, you will skip the frustrations of calling around looking for answers with our local office and 24/7- year round service line
- We not only install the water heater but add an expansion tank, drain pan, brass fittings, 3/4 inch flush valve
- Having a quality, professional installation ensures a safe home with higher value and resell ability
Brands We Sell
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!