WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE US SERVICE YOUR WATER HEATER
- Annual flushing of your water heater removes sediment build, creating more
space for hot water and faster recovery.
- We inspect and service the heating elements/burner assembly, keeping your
electric or gas unit functioning safely and efficiently.
- Our Trust Certified Experts can service your water while they are out for
your AC/furnace tune-up, saving you time and money.
- We offer to replace the stock drain valve with a larger, 3/4 inch diameter
ball valve, creating a more effective outlet for not only dirty water,
but chunks of sediment to be removed. (A hose can be attached to this
valve so you can wash your car, windows, etc. with hot water!)
- Scheduled service prolongs the life of your water heater and is recommended
by water heater manufacturers.
- We flush your tank until the water runs clean so that the water you use
to shower/bathe, wash dishes, do laundry, brush teeth, etc. runs clean
and free of sediment buildup.
A la carte water heater servicing: $75
Added to Blue Ribbon Program: $60/year
Valve Upgrade: $40
To contact us about getting your water heater serviced, please