Why You Should Have Us Service Your Water Heater
- Annual flushing of your water heater removes sediment build, creating more space for hot water and faster recovery.
- We inspect and service the heating elements/burner assembly, keeping your electric or gas unit functioning safely and efficiently.
- Our Trust Certified Experts can service your water while they are out for your AC/furnace tune-up, saving you time and money.
- We offer to replace the stock drain valve with a larger, 3/4 inch diameter ball valve, creating a more effective outlet for not only dirty water, but chunks of sediment to be removed. (A hose can be attached to this valve so you can wash your car, windows, etc. with hot water!)
- Scheduled service prolongs the life of your water heater and is recommended by water heater manufacturers.
- We flush your tank until the water runs clean so that the water you use to shower/bathe, wash dishes, do laundry, brush teeth, etc. runs clean and free of sediment buildup.
A la carte water heater servicing: $75
Added to Blue Ribbon Program: $60/year
Valve Upgrade: $40
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours. Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736. Don’t see an appointment that fits your schedule or need service right away? Please call our office at 208-375-6101 and we will do our best to find a time that’s convenient for you!
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!