Ultra Violet Light
Performance Energy Recovery Ventilator
Keep Fresh Air Flowing Without Losing Cooling Power
Carrier Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed to expel stale polluted air from the home and refresh your indoor air with clean outside air, while at the same time recovering energy and pre-tempering the air coming into your home.
ERVXXNVA1090 Comfort™ Energy Recovery Ventilator
This patent-pending Carrier® Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) is designed to mount right onto your furnace or duct. It brings in the fresh air and exits the stale year round. And, like all ERVs, it uses the outgoing air’s thermal energy to pre-condition the air coming in so you can enjoy fresh air without overworking your system.
It’s designed to be dependable and durable but with your budget in mind. Its unique design simplifies installation by eliminating two of the four ducting paths normally required.
Energy recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the summer is hot and humid.
- Energy recovery type
- Mitigates humidity from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, paper core
- Designed for continuous-mode operation without a defrost cycle and does not require a wall control
- Designed for application in IECC Climate Zones 1 though 5 only
- Easy “no tools” maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!