GT-PX SPLIT GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP
Excellent Performance in a Geothermal Split Unit with Exceptional Versatility
Carrier’s GT-PX Split offers high-efficiency performance and is designed
to be coupled with a high-efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or air
handler. It features a two-stage scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant,
and quiet operation. Plus optional hot-water generator. In sizes from
2 through 5 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 24.5 EER, 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP (open loop)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage unloading scroll compressors for ultimate comfort and performance
- Infinity® Control compatible for maximum performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Compatible with many furnaces or air handlers
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 24.5 EER, 4.2 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined
that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher
to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and
installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance.
Split units must be matched to appropriate coil to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.
Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation
compressor mounting system.
- Controls Supported: Compatible with most thermostats and Infinity® Control.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Two-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 20,800-63,800
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 2-5
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder
coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Optional hot water generator. Compatible with many Carrier furnaces
and fan coils.