GT-PX Geothermal Heat Pumps
Models: 50YDV, 50YDH, 50YDD
Ultra-High-Efficient Geothermal Unit for Total Home Comfort
Carrier’s popular GT-PX series is our highest rated geothermal unit, featuring Puron® refrigerant; a two-stage compressor for efficiency; variable speed blower for comfort; tin plated coil; microprocessor control; and a robust, insulated cabinet for quiet operation. Available in vertical top flow, vertical bottom flow and horizontal flow, all with optional hot-water generator. In sizes from 2 through 6 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 27.0 EER, 4.6 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 31.5 EER, 5.1 COP (open loop)
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage unloading scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Tin plated air coil for long life
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Available in vertical top discharge, bottom discharge and horizontal
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 27.0 EER, 4.6 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 31.5 EER, 5.1 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Two-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 21,300-77,100
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 2-6
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Tin plated air coils, optional hot-water generator
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!