GT-PX Geothermal Heat Pumps
Models: 50YDV, 50YDH, 50YDD
Ultra-High-Efficient Geothermal Unit for Total Home Comfort
Carrier’s popular GT-PX series is our highest rated geothermal unit, featuring Puron® refrigerant; a two-stage compressor for efficiency; variable speed blower for comfort; tin plated coil; microprocessor control; and a robust, insulated cabinet for quiet operation. Available in vertical top flow, vertical bottom flow and horizontal flow, all with optional hot-water generator. In sizes from 2 through 6 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 27.0 EER, 4.6 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 31.5 EER, 5.1 COP (open loop)
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage unloading scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Tin plated air coil for long life
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Available in vertical top discharge, bottom discharge and horizontal
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 27.0 EER, 4.6 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 31.5 EER, 5.1 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Two-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 21,300-77,100
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 2-6
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Tin plated air coils, optional hot-water generator
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!