GT-PW Water-To-Water Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal Water-to-Water for Radiant and Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s versatile GT-PW series can be applied in a variety of heated water and chilled water applications. Single-stage scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant. Optional potable hot-water generator. In sizes 3, 5, and 10 tons.
- Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP (open loop)
- Designed for hydronic and radiant applications
- Heating and cooling capable
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 15.1 EER and 3.0 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant Puron®: refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 28,000-102,000
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 3, 5, 10
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Generates hot and cold water for radiant/hydronic applications. Optional domestic hot-water generator.
- Optional double-wall heat exchangers available.
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!