GT-PW Water-To-Water Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal Water-to-Water for Radiant and Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s versatile GT-PW series can be applied in a variety of heated water and chilled water applications. Single-stage scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant. Optional potable hot-water generator. In sizes 3, 5, and 10 tons.
- Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP (open loop)
- Designed for hydronic and radiant applications
- Heating and cooling capable
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 15.1 EER and 3.0 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant Puron®: refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 28,000-102,000
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 3, 5, 10
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Generates hot and cold water for radiant/hydronic applications. Optional domestic hot-water generator.
- Optional double-wall heat exchangers available.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!