GT-PW WATER-TO-WATER GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP
Geothermal Water-to-Water for Radiant and Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s versatile GT-PW series can be applied in a variety of heated
water and chilled water applications. Single-stage scroll compressor,
Puron® refrigerant. Optional potable hot-water generator. In sizes
3, 5, and 10 tons.
- Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP (open loop)
- Designed for hydronic and radiant applications
- Heating and cooling capable
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 16.4 EER, 3.1 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 23.1 EER, 4.0 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined
that the units achieve efficiencies of 15.1 EER and 3.0 COP or higher
to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and
installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance.
Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation
compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™.
- Refrigerant Puron®: refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 28,000-102,000
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 3, 5, 10
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder
coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Generates hot and cold water for radiant/hydronic applications.
Optional domestic hot-water generator. Optional double-wall heat exchangers