GT-PW WATER-TO-WATER HIGH-TEMP GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP
High-Temperature Hot-Water Heating for Radiant/Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s GT-PW water-to-water model delivers hot-water temperatures
of up to 145°F for demanding radiant or hydronic applications. Scroll
compressor, Puron® refrigerant and onboard controls make this unit
an exceptional performer. And it’s about 5 times more efficient
than a traditional boiler. Euro-style cabinet design for aesthetics and
quiet operation. Available in a 3 ton size.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 5.2 COP (open loop)
- Delivers water temperatures up to 145°F
- Designed for radiant/hydronic applications (heating only)
- Single-stage scroll compressor for performance
- Euro-style cabinet for great aesthetics
- Onboard digital control for precision temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 4.2 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 5.2 COP
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined
that the units achieve efficiencies of 15.1 EER and 3.0 COP or higher
to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and
installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance.
Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation
compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Onboard control with digital user interface. Outdoor
temperature reset and warm weather shutdown.
- Diagnostics: Onboard diagnostics.
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 30,800-42, 600
- Cooling Capacity (tons): N.A.
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder
coated taupe metallic. Hinged front access door.
- Other: Generates up to 145°F water temperature for radiant/hydronic
applications. Brazed plate stainless steel. Load heat exchanger. Wide
variety of options.