GT-PW Water-To-Water High-Temp Geothermal Heat Pump
High-Temperature Hot-Water Heating for Radiant/Hydronic Applications
Carrier’s GT-PW water-to-water model delivers hot-water temperatures of up to 145°F for demanding radiant or hydronic applications. Scroll compressor, Puron® refrigerant and onboard controls make this unit an exceptional performer. And it’s about 5 times more efficient than a traditional boiler. Euro-style cabinet design for aesthetics and quiet operation. Available in a 3 ton size.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 5.2 COP (open loop)
- Delivers water temperatures up to 145°F
- Designed for radiant/hydronic applications (heating only)
- Single-stage scroll compressor for performance
- Euro-style cabinet for great aesthetics
- Onboard digital control for precision temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 4.2 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 5.2 COP
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 15.1 EER and 3.0 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Onboard control with digital user interface. Outdoor temperature reset and warm weather shutdown.
- Diagnostics: Onboard diagnostics.
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 30,800-42, 600
- Cooling Capacity (tons): N.A.
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder coated taupe metallic. Hinged front access door.
- Other: Generates up to 145°F water temperature for radiant/hydronic applications. Brazed plate stainless steel. Load heat exchanger. Wide variety of options.
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!