GT-PG Geothermal Heat Pumps
Models: 50YEV, 50YEH, 50YED
High-Efficiency Geothermal Unit for Excellent Performance
Carrier’s GT-PG series offers exceptional quality and high performance. A single-stage scroll compressor, combined with Puron® refrigerant, optional variable-speed motor, tin plated coil, microprocessor control and quiet operation make this a great choice. Available in vertical top flow, vertical bottom flow and horizontal flow, all with optional hot-water generator. In sizes from 1½ through 6 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 20.2 EER, 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 27.4 EER, 5.1 COP (open loop)
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Choice of variable-speed or single-speed blower
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Tin plated air coil for long life
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Available in vertical top discharge, bottom discharge and horizontal
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 20.2 EER, 4.2 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 27.4 EER, 5.1 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 14,500-69,400
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 1.5-6
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder-coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Tin plated air coils, optional hot-water generator.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!