GT-PE Outdoor Split Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal Split for Outdoor Installations
Carrier’s GT-PE Split provides a great option for replacement installations. Simply locate the unit outdoors in place of the air conditioner and connect it to the indoor furnace or air handler for a quick, no-frills upgrade to an existing system. It features a two-stage scroll compressor and Puron® refrigerant. In sizes from 2 through 5 tons.
- Puron® Refrigerant
- Up to 24.5 EER, 4.2 COP (closed loop)
- Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP (open loop)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage unloading scroll compressors for ultimate comfort and performance
- Rugged waterproof cabinet for outdoor installations
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Compatible with many furnaces or air handlers
- 10-year limited warranty
- Efficiency (Closed Loop): Up to 24.5 EER, 4.2 COP
- Efficiency (Open Loop): Up to 29.4 EER, 4.7 COP
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited on all parts
- ENERGY STAR®: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the units achieve efficiencies of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP or higher to meet ENERGY STAR geothermal closed-loop guidelines. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Split units must be matched to appropriate coil to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details, or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Sound: Quiet operation achieved with fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system.
- Controls: Supported Compatible with most thermostats and Infinity® Control.
- Diagnostics: Unit Performance Sentinel™
- Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant
- Compressor: Two-stage scroll
- Heating Capacity (BTUH): 20,800-63,800
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 2-5
- Aesthetics/Construction: Heavy-duty cabinet made of galvanized steel, powder coated taupe metallic.
- Other: Optional hot water generator. Compatible with many Carrier furnaces and fan coils.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours. Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736. Don’t see an appointment that fits your schedule or need service right away? Please call our office at 208-375-6101 and we will do our best to find a time that’s convenient for you!
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!