Infinity® Series Fan Coil
FE4A Infinity® Fan Coil
When it comes to saving on your energy dollars, moving cool air inside your home with a variable-speed fan coil can make a surprising difference.
You can also gain on comfort. Variable-speed enables better summer humidity control and more consistent air temperatures along with quieter operation. Less humidity also means you’ll feel cooler at slightly warmer temperatures. It’s another way an Infinity fan coil can help you save money.
- All aluminum coils for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity® System technology capable
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!