Performance™ Series Central Air Conditioner
24ACB7 PERFORMANCE™ 17 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER
Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The Performance 17 model also goes that one step further to give you two-stage compression for comfort, quiet and enhanced summer dehumidification.
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours. Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736. Don’t see an appointment that fits your schedule or need service right away? Please call our office at 208-375-6101 and we will do our best to find a time that’s convenient for you!
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!