Edge® Programmable Thermostat
Comfort® Touch-n-Go Thermostat
EDGE® Programmable Thermostat
Models: TP-PRH TP-PAC, TP-PHP
TP-PRH01-B Performance™ Edge® Relative Humidity Programmable Thermostat
This versatile and beautiful programmable Edge thermostat can manage any Performance™or Comfort™ series system. Its slim, wall-hugging design1 gives you up to seven faceplate color options so you can customize your look.
It’s capable of managing temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow and indoor air quality. And, if your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its advanced features can orchestrate Hybrid Heat® system performance too.
1Display module is .8″ deep and can be attached directly to the wall when its control module portion is installed on furnace or fan coil.
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Large, illuminated display shows inside and outside1 temperatures and time
- Comes with attractive silver faceplate
- Ideal Humidity System® management capable for better comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Ventilation management capable
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day or 5/2 (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- Vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- Smart recovery for energy savings during system ramp up periods
- Fixed-schedule based filter, UV lamp and/or humidifier panel replacement reminders
- 5-year parts limited warranty2
- Individual faceplate options in gold luster, saddlebrush, onyx, espresso, natural grain and quartz colors
- Wall hugging profile achieved when equipment control module portion of the thermostat is mounted to the furnace or fan coil
- PC computer interface capable using Carrier Exp digital memory card
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
- Outdoor Air Temperature (OAT) sensor
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1Depending on system, may require outside sensor installation
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 3 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!