WHY DOES “TRUST CERTIFIED” MATTER?
Your safety and comfort are important to us. That’s why we ensure that all of our employees are TRUST Certified. That means all employees will:
- …Be drug and alcohol tested.
- …Have criminal background checks.
- …Have DMV checks performed.
- …Have credit checks performed.
- …Receive training in Customer Service.
- …Refrain from using tobacco and foul language while working on the customer’s property.
We Will Care For Your Home
Our Trust Certified Technicians will take special precautions to protect your home. We will:
- Use drop cloths and carpet protectors to protect your floors
- Use Latex Gloves and Plastic Coverings to prevent dirt and smudges
- Wear Shoe Covers when entering or working in your home.
We will also..
- Remove all debris, trash, and rubbish from our installations
- Sweep and Vacuum up at the completion of each work day.
Trust Certified Employees are also authorized to collect and handle payment from the customer for Western Heating & Air Conditioning and are expected to collect upon completion.
Contact Western Heating & Air Conditioning
Emails are answered during regular business hours.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
If this is an emergency or you would like after hours service, please call the main number, (208) 319-1736.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!