WHY DOES “TRUST CERTIFIED” MATTER?
Your safety and comfort are important to us. That’s why we ensure that all of our employees are TRUST Certified. That means all employees will:
- …Be drug and alcohol tested.
- …Have criminal background checks.
- …Have DMV checks performed.
- …Have credit checks performed.
- …Receive training in Customer Service.
- …Refrain from using tobacco and foul language while working on the customer’s property.
We Will Care For Your Home
Our Trust Certified Technicians will take special precautions to protect your home. We will:
- Use drop cloths and carpet protectors to protect your floors
- Use Latex Gloves and Plastic Coverings to prevent dirt and smudges
- Wear Shoe Covers when entering or working in your home.
We will also..
- Remove all debris, trash, and rubbish from our installations
- Sweep and Vacuum up at the completion of each work day.
Trust Certified Employees are also authorized to collect and handle payment from the customer for Western Heating & Air Conditioning and are expected to collect upon completion.
Replacing the Heating System
If you have a heating system that has served you for over 10 years, you may want to have it replaced. Such heaters require frequent repairs and are not as effective as they ought to be. When the time comes and you need to replace your heater, we will be happy to give our professional advice on the same. However, if the unit needs basic repairs, you can count on us to make it as good as new.
You can check out our furnace repair meridian page for more information.
Call Us Today!
You do not have any reason why you should be shivering in the cold due to a broken heater. We offer professional and emergency furnace repair in Meridian. Talk to us and we will have one of our technicians help you have your heating system running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Our Boise Heating & Air Conditioning Service at Western Heating & Air Conditioning Today!